Download Return Form »
- Our 365 Day Return Policy is Great.
- Just make sure we can resell your return as brand new and we will gladly refund your account. It's just that easy.
- All items must be unused with original tags or manufacturer box so that they are completely resell-able.
- If the item you are returning is within the 365 days you may request a full refund. (Shipping charges would not be refunded unless you received the wrong item, in which case it was our mistake and you would be refunded the entire amount plus the shipping charged to send it back.)
- During the return process you may request to receive a refund, a replacement for the original product(s) or an online store credit (Via electronic gift card number to be used online).
- All Returns with a full refund will be charged a re-stocking fee of $1.50
- All items returned must be the condition that you received them in.
- If the manufacturers box is taped or labeled with shipping labels a re-stocking fee will be charged. Example: If you received a pair of UGG boots and need to return them please make sure you put the UGG box inside another box and then add labels and such to ship. If not a charge will be applied.
- Please leave original tags intact, so we can resell these items at retail price.
- If we shipped you an item that was wrong or damaged, we will issue a call tag or refund your prepaid return shipping charge. Otherwise, all returns must be returned pre-paid. We recommend you ship the return merchandise UPS or USPS Insured. Original shipping charges will not be refunded unless the item is defective.
- If your order did not meet the free shipping requirements from the original order you may be charged shipping on the replacement product(s). If the order and total met the free shipping requirements, in many cases we would ship out that replacement free of charge. In some cases free shipping would would not apply. Call 866-858-5864 for further details. Or check out our Live Chat service located at the top of our web site.
- Before returning product(s), defective product(s) or products for refunds; you may want to call one of our customer service representatives to further illustrate the return process and requirements.
- If you think your product may be defective you may just send it back to us to examine. You may also email a photo of the defective area to firstname.lastname@example.org, so one of our return specialist can examine the product and give his/her analysis on what to do next. We are here 7 days a week from 9:30am - 5pm.
- Before you slap labels on boxes, remember not to tape or label the original manufacturer box the product(s) came in. Example: If you ordered a pair of UGG boots and the boots came in an UGG box don't tape that UGG box or slap labels on it. Add the UGG box to another box and the label and tape it. We just don't want to see you paying a re-stocking fee due to the fact that we can not resell that UGG product(s) at retail price. Enough with all the small talk, tell me where to ship it... 2 ways to get a return form!
- In most cases a return form was included with your original order.
- In some cases you may have lost it, your dog may have eaten it or you may have used it as a basketball and launched it in the trash from an incredible distance. In any way if you need another we have it here for you.
- You will need Adobe Reader to open and print the form. Download Adobe Reader
- Once you have completed the installation process you may download the exchange form.
Download Return Form
- You must then package the product according to the rules we listed above and ship to the following address:
- Once we receive your return we will process the return form and apply the necessary actions to provide you what you requested.
- If you requested a refund, please check your payment method within 3 business days of a return for credit cards.
- Google Checkout and PayPal will be credited the day the return is processed.
- Didn't hear anything from us or did not receive a refund? Please give us a call at 866-858-5864 or Live Chat, located at the top of the website, so we can straighten out the problem instantly.
When will you be charged a re-stocking fee?
What if you received a damaged or wrong item(s)?
Will I be charged for shipping on a replacement item?
How do I send back a return?
Return Address and Return Form
103 E Rio Grande Ave
Wildwood, NJ 08260 How will I know you received my return?
Thank you for shopping with us and we hope that our return process went very smooth for you !!